Numbers of motors on single VFD

Just another 2 pence input.

I deal heavily in siemens drives. As has already been stated, avoid starting multiple motors separately, as you will put full load start up current on the drive an cause issue.

In my scenarios I use different DDC sets (read parameters) based on how many motors an operator selects to start. I can then use this to program the drive with FLC etc.. more suitable for the combined load.

There is a specific parameter for number of motors in parallel, which also tunes the drive for dealing with inrush current on multiple motors.

Not all motors are made the same. While a four pole motor (at 50Hz) has a nameplate speed of somewhere approaching 1500rpm, they're all slightly different. I was just looking at two motors on our test bench yesterday and one is 1380rpm, the other is 1420rpm.
There's also the possibility of using a two pole motor which would be twice the speed for example.
Thank you Puddle.