RSLogix 500

mad4x4

Only version of this I can find on the Rockwell Site is the MicroStarter and that doesn't support the SLC CPU,

We have the box and the serial but have lost the CD.

Also, does RSLogix 8.3 CRP9 run on Windows 7 or 10 or 11? I managed to virtualise the old laptop (XP sp2), but for some reason, the mouse is not supported in Hyper OC.

Need to try and get the Old .Rss file open so that we can Migrate upward or cross platform.

You can download it on the Multiproduct selector. Think you need a login for that. https://compatibility.rockwellautomation.com/Pages/MultiProductSelector.aspx?crumb=111.

Also usually you can update to newer versions. I could update to version 12 from 7 without a hassle.

For the version 8.3. It apparently works with Win 7 32 bit. But Rockwell is a bit fuzzy about that, as the compatibility viewer says that there are some problems but the page on that redirects to a page on setting up powerflexes.

Last edited:
You can download V12 from Rockwell website. A login and serial number are required. We are running V8.4 & V9.0 on Windows 7 & 10 without any issues - so I assume V12 should work on both as well. (I know that's a big assumption with Rockwell!!)

Only version of this I can find on the Rockwell Site is the MicroStarter and that doesn't support the SLC CPU,

We have the box and the serial but have lost the CD.

Also, does RSLogix 8.3 CRP9 run on Windows 7 or 10 or 11? I managed to virtualise the old laptop (XP sp2), but for some reason, the mouse is not supported in Hyper OC.

Need to try and get the Old .Rss file open so that we can Migrate upward or cross platform.

I have something I can send you by PM.
Works on 7 and 10, haven't tried on 11. If you're trying to use the DH+ port I think there's an adapter that you can use to get around the operating system requirements but I've never managed to get my hands on one.