Tribulations with RDT (remote desktop connection)

OT:
I have dabbled a little Excel with VBA, but I must say that I have not had to use the clipboard at all. My VBA code only manipulates cells in an existing sheet. Having to use the clipboard sounds unreliable. This must give some other problems on the local PC if some other application is being used.
The IPC used for this application is not used for anything else. This IPC is in the PLC panel, has no keyboard/mouse/monitor connected, and is not intended for anything else. If that was the case, of course you are right, it would have been risky to implement the application as I did.
Thanks for the settings on the REAL VNC. I think it would work in my case. For now fortunately, the shareware I found has given me the option of getting to this PC. I will discuss with the customer this possibility. The problem is the project is delivered and they will not pay for doing this change. But they have a very similar machine for which they may need a similar application. I would configure this other machine with the RealVNC if I get this new project.