Connected components variable information Name & Alias

gbradley

Lifetime Supporting Member
In Connected Components Workbench how do I change the Default settings so that it shows the Name & Alias rather than Name & Wiring?

Right click on any instruction Name, select Properties. Click the drop down for Variable Information. Change it from Name & Wiring to Name & Alias

Yes, That is what I have been doing.
Going into Properties and selecting the Drop down.
I was wondering if there is a way to make Name & Alias the default setting, so when I add an element it is already listed that way.
Thanks

Tools / Options / IEC Languages / Variable Settings.
Change the Variable Information setting to NameAndAlias

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I'm having issues with connected components. I got a new laptop and I installed all the RA programs I need without problem. I was...
Replies
Views
Connected Components Help Hi there everyone, I’m recently new to the PLC world and was hoping somebody might steer me in the right...
Replies
Views
was trying to use Connected Components to connect to a 525 drive via usb with the face off but can't seem to connect to it. the screen lights up...
Replies
Views
So I'm using CCW to program a panel view and this is not my first I have done many. My Problem is I get an error message that I have never seen...
Replies
Views
How do you expand a branch in connected components workbench. Example i want to add an interlock around more than one contact. Most software you...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom