Major Error with SLC 5/05

esimemac

Hi everyone, I hope you can really help me with this problem.

First of all I have to said that I'm a begginer programmer. We have an AB SLC 500 controlling a compressor. Two moths ago there was an electrical discharge which damaged the power supplies from PLC. They was repaired and we tried to operate the compresor but when we tried to download the program to the CPU, It sends us the following message:
"Discrete I/O module in slot 7 which is required for the user program is detected as having the wrong I/O count.
This could also mean that a specialty card driver is incorrect." and CPU flashes the FAULT led

We have a 1746-NI16I card in slot 7, the same in slot 8 and a1746-NI8 in slot 9. In 3 cards the module status led is switch off

We've tried with the following actions:

*Create a new program in wich we retired the 3 cards (slots 7, 8 & 9). When we run this program, the fault dissapear. If we insert card in slot 7, the message appear indicating the error in slot 7. If we retired the card in slot 7 but install card in slot 8, the message appear indicating error in slot 8, and the same if we retire cards in slot 7 & 8 but installing card in slot 9, the message error indicates the slot 9.

*We replace the three cards to the remote chasis where we have spare slots and the message don´t appear, and the module status led of 3 cards switch off

The problem is that we have our program with the logic program using slots 7-9 to this cards.

It looks like there is a problem with chassis in slot 7-9 but when we read I/O configuration in offline mode, we can see all the cards in the way there are installing, including cards in slots 7-9 and just when we move to run mode fail occurs.

I´ve attached 3 pictures that shows a little bit what I try to say.

What do you suggest I have to do?

Thanks in advance!!!

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-25 at 10.04.37 PM.jpeg 1.jpeg 2.jpeg