How do you change the com port to defult

joeparrish

Ok I have a micro 1500 24bwa and the Plc Is set to a Pic driver I cant get online

So I was wondering If there is a way that I can set it to get on line with a rs232 dfi useing a 1761-cbl hooked up to my laptop

There are a couple of buttons to the left side of the plc \
one is for run remote and program
the other 2 are like screw ajustments they are 0 and 1

See PDF below:

If your laptop has a real serial port then you can use the 1747-PIC/AIC+ driver in RSLinx with your current cable and that will work. But to change port to its default see PDF.

no no real serial port I have a cardbus 2 port serial that I plug in the side works fine on everything but these 2 1500 that are set as pics in the program

I have tryed to go to rs linx every way I know and it will never see the plc.

Is it poss ble to just tell me the pdf just shows chapter at the top and nothing else

Its in the manual, Mickey posted Chapter 4 and its there. May want to upgrade your Adobe Reader, it is free.

mlcomm.jpg

Last edited: