Com Profibus V5

TimeFluxCap

Hi all

I have just used Com Profibus V5 to setup a profibus network where a TI505 is the master ad a ControlLogix with a Prosoft Profibus card is a slave.

The Com Profibus came on the disk with the TI505 WorkShop software.

My question is - is this Com Profibus V5 the same program you would use to setup a Profibus netwrok with S7-300 PLCs or does it use different software?

Thanks Siemens / Profibus people !

Similar Topics

I'm looking at an old Profibus configuration on ComPB 5.1 and upon loading the .et2 file I get an error Upon loading an old configuration et2...
Replies
Views
Dear All, How can i go online using Com Profibus V5.1 Which particular cable do i need? and what is the Procedures to go online? When i try to go...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a blown film line with a Siemens 555 plc, 26 profibus slaves and 2 devices conected on the MPI network. I have Com Profibus...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a problem, right now i have a empty memorycard for the IM308C and it isn't possible to program it via the profibus port on the...
Replies
Views
I have COM Profibus 5.1 w/Hotfixes 1,2, and 3 applied running on an XP platform. I am attempting to import a bus configuration via the USB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom