PLC help needed

kghart

I am new to this forum and new to PLC's. I am taking an introductory PLC course and could use some help. Anyone that is willing and able to help me with the PLC basics and help me get started in some intro ladder logic programming, please respond and let me know. I appreciate your help!

There are many here that are will and to help you. But if you want good results these are the simple rules to follow:

1) Try to solve the problem your self first.
2) Post your request with ALL the details of the problem and your appempted fixes.
3) Follow up with a post telling us how it all worked out.

re: help needed...

Well, I think the first thing you should do is learn some PLCS Logic, that's the first thing I was tought, that's quite difficult but really very important to be able to program big applications.

books on plcs

i am a electrical and electronics fresher and presently working in plcs. can you recommend me some gud books dealimg with plc logics