Help cable configuration tsx3710

jamel

hello ,
to begin ,please excuse my bad english...i speek french better...
i am niewbie in automation ,and i had a plc from a friend ,it's a tsx3710 from telemecanique .
-i need informations about the cable PC to PLC
i want to make it by myself because in the first here i can't get it ,there is no vendors.....
and for the second , i can't get it from another country because we have no possibility here to send mony outside the country!!!
for the software i get a demo version of PL7 .
Any help is welcome .
cable configuration tsx3710

The TSX37 PLC has an RS485 port and your computer is probably RS232 so you will need some type of convertor.

The pin outs for the TSX37 are:
1 D(B)
2 D(A)
3 not connected
4 /DE
5 /DTP (1=master)
6 not connected
7 0V
8 5V (on Term port)/not connected (on Aux port)

For more information you can get manuals at http://www.schneiderautomation.com.