Omron Sysmac C60K - analog output question

ehrengraff

I have a project where an existing Omron Sysmac C60K PLC needs to be modified to control some new equipment and two 0-10 volt analog outputs are required. I have no as-built information on this system, just a photograph of the PLC. is this even a modular type PLC where analog outputs can be added if the hardware could be found?

plc.jpg

I would not invest any money on this unit. It's obsolete. You're much better off replacing it with something newer. These units did support some special I/O but you won't be able to find one easily. If you have access to the program, download a copy and convert it. Hopefully you have some docs for it as there will won't be any stored in the PLC.

Similar Topics

I have a customer in the Baltimore area with an Omron PLC connected to an old CNC. I will be upgrading the CNC and want to eliminate the Omron by...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends. I need the information about a omron sysmac C60K PLC , which communication cable can be used to its programming, & whats the...
Replies
Views
I have a project where an existing Omron Sysmac C60K PLC needs to be modified to control some new equipment and two 0-10 volt analog outputs are...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I have a Omron Sysmac C60K that I will be upgrading to an AB SLC 5/04. The problem I have right now is I need to pull out the...
Replies
Views
Hello,I am new to plc`s. I have played with AB plc`s(about 1 year) so i am still wet behind the ears. My problem is a OMRON SYSMAC C60K-CDR-D plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom