Pleas Help Trouble Installing Studio 5000 v21.03

Abner300wsm

I am having trouble installing v21.03. I currently have v19 and v20, installed no problem. I get an error message when the install wizard is trying to register modules. It always happens at the same place. I have attached a screen shot of what it gives me when this error happens. I have been on the phone with Rockwell and so far no help. I was hoping someone out there has experienced the same problem. I would appreciate any feedback
Thanks

Rockwellerrors.png

That error message is exactly the one described by RA Knowledgebase Article ID # 522455, which describes the problem as a specific hard-to-detect computer virus.

Have you followed that Knowledgebase article's instructions to attempt to detect and remove that malware ?