Omron NT31C

Romario

Hello, could you help me please with Omron panel and program NT support tool.
I have 2 panel NT21 and NT31C all panels are empty, no program there.

After start I see menu with Download System Program. but is not possible to do download program in NT Support tool.
I dont know way, I can only Launch system instaler to use.
NT31C working but after restart I see message, """Screen data corrupted, initialize Screen memory, and download screen data again,"""
NT21 not working,,, download unsuccesful. and I can not to swich it to transmit mode.

Could you help me.
How looks typical download of program.

Thank you bye Romario

Similar Topics

hi hello every one . i have a Omron nt31c hmi and i want to connect with ls plc XBC DR60SU via rs232 . do any one now how ?? secondly :i have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an Omron NT31C that I am trying to upload a screen to from my laptop. The software on my laptop is NT-series Support Tool ver...
Replies
Views
Hello I have salvaged a Omron NT31C-ST141-EV2 from a piece of LAB equipment. I put power to it and the screen lights up with the words "Please...
Replies
Views
Hello could you help me please, how can I switch Panel Omron to basic menu. After power up lighting System Initializing, I need upload program...
Replies
Views
I'm using an Omron NT31C HMI and a C200HG Omron PLC. I tried downloading data from the PC to the HMI (using Port A) and it was successful. I can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom