Panel View Plus - Time Stamp

YoungWint

Not sure if anyone has come across this but thought it was worth a shot;

I have a panelview plus and compactlogix working together and I am using the compactlogix to set the HMI time.

This seems to function as expected.

However it has been reported that the time on the alarms page differs from the expected time by an hour!

Am at a loss as to why as I thought if you set the HMI time this was across the terminal so would apply to time stamping of alarms et al!

Any ideas or explanations?

Dravik

I am setting the HMI time from the PLC!

Why would the time differ on the alarm page as a result of the timezone & DST settings?

If time is set from the PLC (i.e. via setpoints) then this surely should be the time displayed consistently through the HMI?