placeholders and vba on FTVIEW SE

vicdjv

Hello, my name is Victor and I am from Mexico.
I am currently developing an application in FT VIEW SE, and I made some faceplates to represent the motors and valves among other things, the client asks me from the faceplate press a button to add the variable to a trend and the trend to integrate the variables required, I've been trying to make a VBA code that works, but I have not succeeded so far, I am using Placeholders #1(reference with Rslogix tag), #2(Motor name), #3(Description item), in the case of a drive I need to plot the variable. # 1.mrun ({[s17] E1M573.mrun}) for example, would appreciate if someone could help me with this detail, in advance thank you very much to all.

unimotor.png

Similar Topics

Hi, Using FactoryTalk View SE version 9.0. Wondering if someone can help me as to whether or not I can search an entire display for instances of a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could really use some assistance here. Using FactoryTalk Viewe SE 6.00 (CPR9 SR 3) in Windows XP mode (32-bit, Service Pack 3)...
Replies
Views
I am trying to compare two values that are tag place holders like this #3 == #10 for a visibility expression. In my parameter file #3 is a...
Replies
Views
I have to display 186 points of data on a screen [6 groups of 31 points]. Does anyone know of a way to create 186 numeric displays and assign tag...
Replies
Views
Here's basically what I'm trying to do. I have three "levels" of displays (L1,L2& L3)in factory talk view SE, and i want to pass a parameter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom