How to copy display folder of Factory talk SE to Factory talk ME

minaykha

Dear All,

I have an old HMI faceplate created as factory talk SE( local ) application.

Now, i got a new project and i need to use PanelView Plus 600.
I read the manual and understand that PanelView Plus 600 not support factory talk SE and only support factory talk ME.

I tried to use export/import function but it did not work.

Can anyone tell me how can i duplicate the application from SE to ME.

Thank.

ftview SE

I have a project coming up that will have multiple stations, each station will run independently with it's own PLC with factory talk view. But the customer wants a "Main" HMI/Computer that can be used to view production info of each station anyone who did that kind of wok plz guide me about it thanku