Omron CP1E with Schneider PM5350

wlkw87

Hi, I would like to know how to get the value/data from Schneider power meter PM5350 through RS485 by using Omron CP1E? Is that possible or you guy has any idea?

What is the complete part number of the CP1E?
The CP1E does not accept the communication option boards.

Some models have a built in RS232 port.
If your unit has the RS232 port, you will need a RS232 - RS485 converter.

Serial communication instructions are RXD and TXD.
Actual PLC program would depend on how the power meter transmits the data.

Very likely the Power meter would support Modbus protocol.
I am not sure if the CP1E has the EasyModbus Master functionality available

Thank for replying my post.

My PLC module is CP1E-E30DR. By the way, I have using CJ1W-CIF11 as RS-232 to RS485 convertor. If i want to get a value from Schneider power meter through RS485, how to program it?

Can share with me the simple ladder program for getting the data from PM5350?