im looking for ideas on a 12v remote control plc setup

I have a plc that runs a countdown clock i made. I would like to start and stop this plc via a remote control device. I would like to get a solid reliable range of at least 150 feet if not more. I tried using a little 12v remote relay switch that i found off amazon.com but the range was just not long enough or very reliable. The switch I have is a momentary push button on off switch. I like it because i was able to push one button too start the program and use the other button to stop it.

Can anyone help me out with a better suggestion?

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I'm going to be using a Compactlogix L33 , to capture some data and would like to use Wireless Ethernet to accomplish this...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, this is not PLC related so if not allowed just delete. But i have a problem with my RV that has got me stumped big time. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have a situation where we have a Cartesian robot sitting on top of an injection molding machine. There are 3 cranes in the bay...
Replies
Views
I am a member of a non-profit organization and I want to build a football based arcade-type game. Since all the cost will come out of my own...
Replies
Views
In setting up a HMI on a control panel the managers decided we needed a remote so looking at using tablets. Not a real issue. the inbuilt web...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom