S7 300 Instance DB Time stamp error

M_N

Hi,

When opening instance DB I am receiving message:

"Time stamp of the FB or SFB for symbol XXX in FB101 is more recent than the time stamp of the logic block interface"

The problem is I've checked time stamps and they seem OK.
I also used "Check block consistency" and compiled everything without any errors.

Any sugestion? please help...

Regards

I also used "Check block consistency" and compiled everything without any errors.
If you have compiled everything, then all the timestamps have also been updated. Download everything again, so that you have the same timestamps in the offline and online projects.

Try this...
Open the function that calls the FB.
- Try to save the function. If you get an error message about a time stamp conflict, you can select "File -> Check and update accesses".
- OR, select the function and select "Edit -> Block call -> update".

Plc s7300 cpu 312c

I have a PLC S7300 CPU 312C including 7 modules. But it have broken Module 1,2,3,4 (SM331; AI8 x RTD ; 311 - 7PF01 - 0AB0. SF light of its light. Sill another modules function normally. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANY MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. CPU still works great.PLS help me.

I have a PLC S7300 CPU 312C including 7 modules. But it have broken Module 1,2,3,4 (SM331; AI8 x RTD ; 311 - 7PF01 - 0AB0. SF light of its light. Sill another modules function normally. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANY MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. CPU still works great.PLS help me.

Perhaps it would have been better to start a new topic?

However if you have the software connect and check the diagnostics.

Hello vancanh2000;
Every analog module manufactured by Siemens requires external power; lack of 24V power would be my first reflex explanation of the SF signal on your modules.
See the attached connection doccument for the 6ES7 331-7PF01-0AB0 modules; check that you have 24V DC at pins 21 (L+) and 40 (M).
If this connection is properly done, then check the diagnostic buffer of the modules and the CPU (use the HWConfig editor, go Online with the PLC, and double-click on each icon marked with a red slash, indicating failure).
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

S7_331_7PF01_connections.jpg

Last edited: