Motion Arm Output Cam (MAOC) physical output

Kataeb

Kindly, I was trying to use the Motion Arm Output Cam (MAOC) instruction on a Rockwell plc, but I need to have it in a general AOI function. So, I was trying to make all the variables as inputs outputs on the AOI .
The problem is that the 4th parameter of the MAOC "Output" should refer to a physical output, but I cannot link the physical address (AB:1732_OB8:O:0) to inside the AOI . Any clues if this is possible ?

MAOC(Axis, ExecutionTarget, MotionControl, Output, Input, OutputCam, CamStartPosition, CamEndPosition, OutputCompensation, ExecutionMode, ExecutionSchedule, AxisArmPosition, CamArmPosition, Reference);

Output : a set of 32 output bits that are set or reset based on the specified Output Cam. It can be either a memory location or a physical output. (should be physical to have fast outputs control)

it looks like we cannot use a MAOC inside an AOI .

Error: maoc: Invalid instruction reference. Instruction not supported in Add-On Instruction or by controller's major revision.