Looking for "GE control system toolbox" software to access GE inverter

windpower

Hi,

I desperately need to access a General Electric (aka "GE") wind turbine inverter control board (in a wind turbine) via the
"GE control system toolbox"
software, wich GE won't give out unfortunately - even the wind turbines and inverters are our property, of course.
Pics of the running software attached.
The PC is connected via D-Sub9 (maybe also via network possible).

Is there anyone who would give this out (dongle free)?

Willing to pay good $$$/€€€.

Please via PM.

Many thanks in advance!

GE Control System Toolbox 1.jpg GE Control System Toolbox 2.jpg GE Control System Toolbox 3.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have Allen Bradley plcs, I have had Circuit breakers and other automation equipment in the past. There's no solid buyers local. How much do you...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have taken over a Building Management System that hasn’t performed well since installed. It’s a ControlLogix main with wireless messaging to...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've recently been asked to review some code at a water treatment plant that isn't working right; seems like sometimes it'll work, but...
Replies
Views
Does anybody have any experience/suggestions for variable speed control of single phase motors? My application is: Control up to 4 - 1/2hp fans...
Replies
Views
I have a plc that runs a countdown clock i made. I would like to start and stop this plc via a remote control device. I would like to get a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom