Allen Bradley part numbers

f16bmathis

I want to order an illuminated E-Stop from Allen Bradley. I already have a non-illuminated version with part number 800F-X01 on the switch, so I want to keep with that. Also running 110VAC.

What I've found is 800FP-LMT44PN5RX*1S (the * is going to be a 0 or 1, but it is not explained for what)

So this supposedly details out to a 800 series plastic illuminated 120VAC E-stop, with (1) SMCB?? and (1) NC contact.

Does it include the latching piece, what is the * for, and why can't I actually find the code for sale anywhere?

Does anyone have a link to an Allen Bradley part number decoder? All this info I found on the Allen Bradley site after creating an account...

800F pushbutton catalog numbers are pretty simple once you get the hang of it. They break down in a somewhat linear fashion.

The catalog number you've put forward breaks down like this

800FP-LMT44PN5RX*1S

800F = 22mm
P = plastic materials (M indicates Metal)
LMT44 = illuminated red e-stop button, 40mm, twist to release
P = includes plastic latch 800F-ALP
N5R = includes 120V AC red LED module 800F-N5R
X___ = contact blocks (this is where it gets a little tricky)

800F-X01S has one NCSM circuit. If a button has a 1 where the 0 appears in the ordering code (-X11S instead of -X01S) that means it also includes a normally open contact block, 800F-X10. This numbering scheme goes for all combinations of contacts - a button designated -X20 includes 2 800F-X10 contacts, a button designated -X21 includes two 800F-X10 contacts and one 800F-X01 contact, and so forth. There are a lot of possible combinations.

It's possible this way to specify a complete button that you can't actually buy, but you can still buy the components individually and assemble them yourself. In this case your BOM should include 1 each of the following:

800FP-LMT44
800F-ALP
800F-N5R
800F-X01S
800F-X10 (if you want the additional NO contact block)

I've found the product brochures to be helpful:
https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/br/800f-br001_-en-p.pdf

Hope this helps.

I've found the product brochures to be helpful: [url said:
https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/br/800f-br001_-en-p.pdf[/url]

Hope this helps.

I'm going to copy your post for future reference.
I had actually found the literature this morning, it leaves a little to the imagination especially the "*" part!

Thanks!