.Mer file convert to project file

Thank you so much roxusa. My ftview version is 8.00.00. Could you please convert it to my version? I cannot open the apa file.

Also, I did the convert from mer to med myself, the convert and import was successful, but I ain't able to open the gfx files, it says unable to open a ME Runtime graphics file: ****. Did you try to open the file you converted?

I opened the .mer you sent me and looked at it. When I did it said it was created in V5.10
and I was opening in V8 and couldn't go back

I opened and looked at how many screens there were but didn't open any. Are you able to open project at all

Mine is V8, but I cannot open yours.

I cannot restore the apa, but i use 7-zip unzipped it, from the unzipped files I was not able to import the med project.

I tried to add the gfx file from the unzipped folder, and failed too. I guess the version you used might be higher than mine.

my VM is slow I will look again. The file you sent me shows as .mer on my PC without FTVME, When I pasted it into my VM and unzipped it shows up as a RS View ME Station file, Wen I converted it with Application Manager it showed up as FT View Archive File, Then I used Application Manager again to Create the .mer in my project;s and opened it,

Since the file you sent is V5.10 and you have V8 you should be able to open the V5.1

using Application Manager and checking the "Restore Runtime Application" next
locate file in "specify the run time application to restore" Look in (I put yours on my desktop) Leave password blank and hit next. Rename it if you want, and hit finnish
Once it is done decompiling it should be in your FTV ME projects file, Open FTV ME and it should be there. I have done this with your file several times renaming it and all copies are there

On the last one I did it took a little longer to decompile and I saw it doing the .gfx but all went through