Three Parameters Controlling a Single Output

Three Parameters Controlling a Single output

I would like to thank each and every one of you nice folks for getting back to my post so promptly and with such good information. I have written a ladder that me and my co-workers think will work. Acually we all feel real confident that it will work. It's all thanks to you guy's. I was really lost on how to even get this problem off the ground. But with a couple of replies from you guy's I was able to see what I needed to do. I ended up using information from all the posts. A little here and a little there. So it is with real admiration that I say THANK YOU!. You guy's are the greatest. One very important problem solved! Now on to the next.....

Oh! and thanks for pointing out the need for more and accurate information on my posts. I will remember this and try to do better on any future posts.

Thanks again!

James Strebe

P.S. If anybody is interested in seeing the program I wrote just drop a line...
[email protected]