Cmore HMI and Mitsubishi A2ASCPU-S30 PLC

rguimond

Lifetime Supporting Member
I don't have this PLC on-site, but have been tasked with creating a new C-More project for it, to replace a XYCOM (actually, it seems like the display may simply be an industrial touch-screen connected to a PC running an application).

I want to use a Cmore (EA7 or EA9) to replace the Xycom, butI don't see a driver specifically for this PLC on the list of drivers for EA7 or EA9 panels. I don't even know what communications protocol is being used...

Does anyone know if the Cmore line is compatible with this PLC? If so, which driver would I use?

A picture of the PLC seems to show a 25-pin connector, so I suspect I'll need a EA-MITSU-CBL?

Similar Topics

Hello, I am attempting to set up Ethernet coms between a L06CPU and a Cmore EA9-T6CL HMI via Ethernet with no success. There is no Ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here and have been working with PLCs for a few years now. I have been tasked with setting up a Micrologix 1400….. to a Cmore 10...
Replies
Views
I working on installing a EA9-RHMI so I can use a TV screen for my HMI. I wanted to be able to show multiple screens on the TV at one time, but...
Replies
Views
I am stumped here. Anytime I put the PLC into run mode the HMI comes back with PLC-497: error code 0x010100 returned from PLC on CIP and also...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom