PV800 - use individual bit in ReadTag/WriteTag

mitis

Hello,
is there any way to address individual bits in ReadTag/WriteTag?

I am using PV800 with L33 processor so I have almost reached the 400 tag limitation (currently using 397).
Thefore, I have many bits (e.g sensor statuses) that can be combined in 1-2 INT or DINT words instead of using individual tags.

However, I don't seem to be able to address the individual bit in those properties.

Similar Topics

As the title says, I'm using CCW with a PV800 (and Micro850). I've made a scheduler in which a user can choose a month, day (1-31), hour (0-23)...
Replies
Views
Scenario: This is for a system that has a PV800 user interface (connected to a Micro850 PLC) programmed with CCW. There are various control...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a Panelview 800 HMI hooked up to a Micrologix 1400 controller. I have communication and have the screen set up with some...
Replies
Views
I have a USB port RFID Scanner I am using for badging users into certain access levels in an HMI. I know that I could create a 'login' button that...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I am trying to connect MLX1400 over RS232 serial communication with PV800. I am not sure where I am going wrong, the PV800 doesn't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom