Virtual PLCs

razmis

Can you recommend me on virtual PLCs that can communicate with HMI?
Like the PLC simulator by Schneider Electric

Mitsubishi Simulator works perfectly, and you can run many instances simultaneously, that can communicate with each other.
However, what ever brand you choose there will be some limitations comparing to real PLC.

I agree with Goghie, You can also use GT Designer either with GXSimulator or a real PLC, I think it will also talk to other PLC's if it has the protocol.

More like a Soft PLC. But it must be able to communicate with a remote HMI

Lets take a step back. What are you actually trying to do?

If your goal is to have a soft PLC because "surely software is cheaper, right?" then you're in for a surprise. That said, you can run the Codesys runtime on an Rpi for free. There are several brands, like Beckhoff, that are pretty much only PC based PLCs, and most major brands have at least some option. Most of these soft PLCs are fully realtime, just like a HW PLC. Siemens, as an example, has a PC based version of their S7-1500 line, but it costs several thousand dollars for the license and PC, to match the high performance PLCs it is comparable to.

If you want a simulated PLC to do some basic testing, then several systems have been mentioned. I use PLC SIM from Siemens and it works well, although if the HMI is remote you might need PLC SIM Advanced to do the networking.

Can you recommend me on virtual PLCs that can communicate with HMI?
Like the PLC simulator by Schneider Electric
Which PLC simulator from Schneider ?

More like a Soft PLC. But it must be able to communicate with a remote HMI
Which Soft PLC from Schneider ?

So what is it ? A simulator or a soft PLC ?

Not a specific one, but should be from one of the popular vendors
Any PLC simulator or soft PLC from one of the major vendors can communicate with a HMI or HMI's.
If they could not, they wouldn't be of much use, or what do you think ?

The lack of information makes it impossible to provide a meaningful answer.