can't communicate with a slc 5/04 processor

I'm lucky that the last job I did was at a site with an 1784-u2dhp that was going to be THROWN AWAY because it was the last site they had with AB PLCs and we just upgraded from it to Siemens.

Thanks, Mickey. I changed the link partway through. I also tried to post this link:
Automation Networks link

I can't edit the original post, now. The "Posting Rules" box at the bottom of the page says, "You may edit your posts" but there's no edit button...oh, well.

edit:
for some reason the link to the automation networks site won't work, no matter how I put it in. Just Google "automation networks DH+" and it'll show up.

Last edited:
I can't edit the original post, now. The "Posting Rules" box at the bottom of the page says, "You may edit your posts" but there's no edit button...oh, well.
There's a limited window of time after you post in which you can edit, 15 minutes or something like that.