Deploying a managed Intouch application 2014R2 can't edit text

yacineamk

I restore a galaxy in another machine via the cab backup, but when I deploy the project in the new station it seems that the text object and some other Archestra objects are not up to date.
I can edit some objects (all text doesn't take my edits), and change the position of all objects (including text) and redeploying.

I feel like I missing something elementary o_O! Any help please.

Similar Topics

Hi all , im having some troubles when deploying a managed app. when deploying it gives me the following errors: warning: winplatform_001...
Replies
Views
Here is our latest post on deploying an AdvancedHMI project on the industrial floor. Here are a few thing we cover: Hardware - Computer - USP -...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm having some trouble deploying one of my nodes. Situation: A Server is working with 4 clients. What i'm trying to do is add...
Replies
Views
Hi there everyone, So first, i'm new around here, so thanks that a site like that exist :P Now, i'm a new user of archestra IDE (i've worked...
Replies
Views
Hi legends, new to this industry but absolutely loving it. I am looking to go online with a ControlLogix PLC, the network is supported by a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom