PF525 Coms issue......maybe

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all. I have 5 PF525's in my RSL5k project. One such drive I am able to ping and it responds. The Enet on the front is steady green and the link is blinking, as are all the others. My problem is, Linx cant communicate with it (as I try and it says it's offline) and when I connect directly to my laptop and try to perform a forward-flash of FW, it also says it can't communicate. Offline I try to "Match Drive" and it says it can't communicate. RSL5k says all is good. I tried changing the IP address, changing the local machine IP address, resetting everything, and I still have this issue. Any ideas? Thank you:confused:

Similar Topics

I seem to be on here often lately but cant find specifics about my situation I am trying to control the drive using both ethernet and analog(for...
Replies
Views
When E300 powered off, the ethernet device tag data stayed at last know state, for example, fault bit is still Off, ready bit is still ON, status...
Replies
Views
Hello all, New to this site - I am adding a new conveyor and using a powerflex 525, though the rest of the drives operating this line are...
Replies
Views
I have a (*) PowerFlex 525 being supplied with 400VAC, 60 cycle, 3-phase. This is not a type-o, this is accurate. Now, the drive clearly states...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had any success using a PanelView Plus to directly control a PF525 over ethernet, I tried to use the file provided with TechNote...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom