O/t Network Monitoring

gbradley

Lifetime Supporting Member
What are you using for network monitoring?
Every once in a while the internet drops and I would like to find out if it something that I'm doing or basically find out if there is a culprit.

I was searching for Network monitors and found this comparison page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_network_monitoring_systems
I wonder about Zabbix.

My second choice would be Solar Winds, but I am not sure what product is best.

PRTG is what we use for a lot of things like that. It's free for a small number of sensors. But that will just tell you that it dropped, not why it dropped.

Similar Topics

Though I am resistant, I am getting pressure to install some sort of vulnerability monitoring on the PLC network so that reports can be generated...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Brief description of my system, I'm running a local network with 10 plus static IP devices on a unmanaged network. Is there a...
Replies
Views
Need to monitor the data values being transmitted on a DF1 network. My first thought was to add another DF1 device into the network with only the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on a project, where I face a issue with respected to Network Dropout. The PLC is connected to a 16 port unmanaged switch, where...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom