Error in WinCC

plcSearcher

Hi
during the installation of Simatic PCS7, I was blocking in the step of installation of WinCC caused by this error "SQL Server 2000 sp3a WinCC instance not found !!"
Can some one give me help please

no, really , i haven't
my friend give me that DVD that contain only PCS7 and his components (CFC, SFC, ...) for a long time for educational purpose; now i'm exploiting this beauty software and i am until now in the beginning so i don't know much stuff and how to use it...

Is there any solution for me ?
thank you

I don't understand why i can't find a link to download this 'sql server 2000 sp3a'

Is there any other solution please, i need to work with PCS7
Thank you