AB DataLiner

For me it has been over 10 years working with a DL (they were old then), did not have much luck with them overall. I think it is GREAT that you have some that are still working BUT NOW I would not attempt to try to keep one working when an issue occurs, just replace with newer and move on.

rsdoran said:
For me it has been over 10 years working with a DL (they were old then), did not have much luck with them overall. I think it is GREAT that you have some that are still working BUT NOW I would not attempt to try to keep one working when an issue occurs, just replace with newer and move on.
Hi rsdoran,I also want to replace them with newer ones right now,but it cost time and lots of money,so I would change them step by step,could you give me any advices on this issue?thanks in advance.

michaelchan said:
Hi rsdoran,I also want to replace them with newer ones right now,but it cost time and lots of money,so I would change them step by step,could you give me any advices on this issue?thanks in advance.

I think you save time AND money just replacing them, start with the first one to fail.

www.hmidirect.com may not be the greatest BUT have something less than $200 that is FAR beyond a Dataliner. The low cost and minimal time involved is cost saving.

I'm not quite sure what your problem is. You ask how to communicate then say you downloaded the program.

The software manual is posted in this thread. It has cable pin out and communication specifications. The DL20's comm parameters will be displayed on power up.

I would do as rsdoran suggests, but if you really want to keep it then check this out....

2706-NK1 on Ebay

IO_Rack said:
I'm not quite sure what your problem is. You ask how to communicate then say you downloaded the program.
QUOTE]
Hi IO Rack,I can communicate with display,just could not press [Y] or [N]when it is prompt EDIT?,now it is ok,it a problem of software operation.Thanks all.