mitsie fx plc unit

michael59

I've done this program for college and I'am abit unsure of the unit I need to run it could you please tell me if I 'am on the right lines.

THe program is in fx and uses 51 inputs and 51 outputs so i thought the main processing unit could be a FX 64 MR-ES/UL.

There is also a bcd part of the program used to give a visual display using two seven segment display units for this stage the use of a powered extension unit fx 32ER-ES/UL or the unpowered unit FX 16EX-ES/ul.

And the final part of the program uses the analogue to digital conversion statement and so for this the use of a special functions blocks FX-4AD analogue input and the FX-2DA analogue output block

My question although long winded is will this work for what I need.

If the 102 I/O (51+51) you need are for your main program then the FX 64 MR-ES/UL will not do.
The '64' part means total I/O and I think it is split 40 inputs - 24 outputs.
So you will need a FX128 (64 Inputs / 64 outputs)
And then again I am not sure that The FX do 128 I/O and they are also going out of production.

The FX2N certainly do 128 as I have used them.

The rest of the parts would be ok though