Devicenet presure transmitter

Alan Case

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi. Has anyone come across a devicenet pressure transmitter (Suitable for a water pipeline on a pump station) Regards Alan Case

Thanks Eric. I had already found that one. They are made for the plastic extrusion industry. I have found low pressure(0.5psi) and vacuum sensors, but as yet not a standard 0 - (approx) 500 psi pressure transmitter that screws into a water pipe. I thought the market for the latter would be a lot larger than the former. Regards Alan Case

Similar Topics

Hi, I am looking to migrate some of our Electronic Overloads off of a Troublesome Devicenet Segment. Is there any documentation confirming the...
Replies
Views
We've run into an old system that we are upgrading which is still running Steeplechase with Citect using Devicenet to Wago. I had some experience...
Replies
Views
Sigh, DeviceNet noob... I have a 1756-L55, with a DeviceNet module, and 10 PF700 all commanded with DeviceNet. One of the PF700's blew up...
Replies
Views
Good day Forum Members I got a older Lincoln welder and hoping to make it work at our shop. Welder in question is the Lincoln Power Wave 455M...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends We have 10 Powerfocus 4000 with DeviceNet, We need to backup the configuration, the Powerfocus is detected but as unrecognized...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom