Hitachi EH 150 uploading

Luc De Ridder

Hello,

We have a serious problem and I will know if anybody knows a solution for this. We programmed a Hitachi EH150 plc by using the PRO-H software. Now, we need to upload the program again from the PLC to our pc, but this is impossible to do so as we can upload it but we have than the program in a completely different layout as we wrote it.
So, the solution we ask is to upload the program to our pc, in such a way that we have the same layout as the original layout in Pro-H.
Lets hope somebody knows a solution.
Luc

I had a similiar problem with our EH-150, but I use Actwin and program in SFC, exactly what are your problem? Is the Hardware assignment in the PLC different from what You expected (ex BS8 instead of BS5) or is the program in ladder?

EH150

Hi,

As told, we used pro-h as software and programmed the software in ladder. When uploading again we have a different layout, not ladder anymore. This is the problem. Where you can find actwin?

Best Regards,
Luc

Actwin is produced by a swedish company called Actron, try searching on www.Actron.se( I Think). When I recover my SFC program from the PLC I get it in ladder, I really recomend Actwin as it is working very nice. How large is your project (number of steps, I/O modules ?)

I've mess about with actwin myself and could not get it to communicate to the plc until someone told me that i should set my braudrate to 4800 its found in the drop down tools tab driver setting just a thought.

EH-150 communication

Hi
I just started using EH-150 with a CPU EH-CPU208 and ACTWIN3.12.
I made the connection EH-VCB02 as discribed in the manual to connect the PLC with the PC direct. and adjusted the PLC and software at baude rate 4800. but I can't make the communication in CPU port 1.
I have error measage "Send task code failed with error code OXD5 wrong format on received data"
Pls. advice I don't know what is wrong.
Regards
A.H.Soliman

Dip Switches

Hi A.H.soliman
As i remember there is a four dip switches beside the communication port .You should set the first one to on position in order to download or upload the program to or from EH150.and then you put it again to off in the run mode.Please try this and let me know also i will check it in Hitachi Manuals.
Best Luck