Profibus network

TimeFluxCap

Hi all

My question is regarding Profibus. I currently have a TI505 as a master and a ControlLogix with Prosoft slave card as a slave on a network. I want to connect up another TI505 in this network but I dont think I can use a TI505 as a slave so how do I do this?

I am using Com Profibus V5.

I think I can have two masters on the network but then I think I have to put a second slave card into the ControlLogix. I want to pass data between both TI505 to the CLX and between TIs on this Profibus network. Can it be done?

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a doubt about the system architecture shows below: could two master devices install in same profibus network?
Replies
Views
My Siemens Step 7 education progressed today. I'm getting more familiar with how it all works, but at the end of the day I got stuck trying to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm retrofitting an Anybus-X Gateway as a Profibus Master on an existing Profibus segment. I'm wondering if this needs to be the last device...
Replies
Views
Dear Superiors,📚:wizard: I'm new for s7-300 and yaskawa v1000 drives communication via profibus. My aim is to find how to run the drive or...
Replies
Views
Good day, I have a problem regarding the configuration and commissioning of a profibus network where the master will be an S7-1500 PLC and several...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom