Siemens SIMATIC IT 6.1 software

Hi All,

Please let me know the availability of the Siemens SIMATIC 6.1 software.

Basically, I have one SCADA Backup fo which customer has told me to open with Siemens SIMATIC 6.1 software. I am new to the Siemens software and doesn't have this software too.
Can you please provide me the link to download this software??

Please be more specific.

Simatic IT is not SCADA. It is Siemens' MES product. I used version 6.1 in 2006-2007. It is nothing like a SCADA system. I looked up WinCC version history, but i don't think they had a v6.1.

If you're new to Siemens Simatic IT is not just something to start with. I had a 2 week training for it in Italy, and that's just the basics.

Similar Topics

Good Evening , It has been several years since I used Siemens Software . I’m looking to purchase the software for a Siemens Simatic S7...
Replies
Views
Apparently a free version of MicroWin, which is the software for programming the S7-200 Siemens PLC, is available for free download. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of where I may find a downloadable (free) version of the software required to program a Siemens Simatic S7-200 PLC? I know the...
Replies
Views
I'm just trying to figure out the right method of adding a DO card to an existing rack. It's not the *next* open slot, but I have to move the AO...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, Our company does not usually use Siemens PLCs, but have a press with one in it. We are trying to change the IP address in our Simatic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom