coil on cx programmer

fons04

hi, i have a cqm1 cpu21 with a output card oc222. I've made a simple program that have a simple input contact 0.0 (push button) and a output coil 100.0 (120VAC light) like that:
--[]--------O--
When i try it with cx programmer, i push the button, the green lines go to the coil, but it is not ON and not became green. The output does'nt light, my input light is OK. When i force the coil to be ON, it work and it became green like it supposed to be normaly. What's the problem? Thanks

The coil is:
- In non-executed fragment of program, or
- Being reset somewhere below in the program, including double-coil scenario and indirect addressing possibility.

Fons,

just a little thought, is the PLC in running mode?
I noticed that in CX Programmer in the PLC settings the default mode is "Use Programming Console".
When you chance this to "Monitor" it allows you to monitor the program and sets the PLC in Run.

Carol

Check ,please most simple reasons

Are you sure that signal leds are flashing according the program?Yes?!First of all check if the COM terminals on the input and output blocks are connected properly!Also important to check signal wiring/Good luck!

As stated, can you post your cx-p file so that we can have a look? Also, can you state more carefully your actual PLC configuration, CPU, OC222, any other modules etc in between.

More information is needed, so that the problem can tried to be replicated.

i am with Sergey,

if i read it correctly, fons04 already stated that:
- forcing output produces result indicating that output wiring is ok.
- pressing input button shows green while monitoring indicating that input wiring is ok.
- he can go online and monitor indicating that his software and programming cable are ok
- he also stated that this is the only line of code in the plc meaning that there is no other PLC instruction clearing the bit.

if there is nothing else connected to PLC (an HMI etc.) the only signals are from the PLCs I/O meaning that the only explanation is:
1. plc is not running (it should be if in monitor mode)
2. code is not scaned (should be checked first)
3. PLC is defective

plc reads and executes program line by line, instruction by instruction. this is called scanning. the faster the plc (and shorter the program) the shorter the scan time. it is possible to create program that is not executed by plc (code block not called or part of it is jumped over etc.). in this case we are talking about code not being scanned (executed).

OC211 isnt work with cj2m cpu35

Hi, I have a Plc omron cj2m cpu 35 with module input id232 and output oc211

When i try my program with cx programmer. The input in the program is work and green line go to the coil. But in center the coil is not grenn. My input led is on, but led from oc 211 turn off. When i force it is work and led oc221 on , it work and it became green like it supposed to be normally in cx programer. What the problem? Thanks