FTVIEW SE Distributed & Thin Manager VBA Error Code

whuff

Hoping for some help on this one, we are running FTVIEW SE distributed on a server. The client file runs fine on this server. We have ThinManager running on another server. The client file errors out on the ThinManager side ever time a screen tries to fire off VBA. We get the error message "Failed to load the VBA project for the display 'Display Name' (Error: 0X80030002). The display cannot be opened at run-time. This system ran for about a year and a half and crashed after the IT group did some updates. The system was restored from backups and keeps crashing. Rockwell has tried to figure it out but no luck. I find similar items but not this exact error and none of those fixes work. I get this in the windows event logs if it helps.
(SEGfxVBACli,RTE_ERROR_CRITICAL,process:SEGfxVBACli.exe) CRSIGfxVBADisplay::ApcProjectItem_OnAttach() : pProjectItem->APC_GET(CompositeObject)( &spCompDisplayDisp ) (hr = 0x80030002)

Running ThinManger ver 11 & FTVIEW ver 11.
Thanks in advance for the help.

thanks

gclshortt,
I think we tried that one already, but I will check. Unfortunately, I can't get to the server until two weeks for the next down day.

gclshortt,
I think we tried that one already, but I will check. Unfortunately, I can't get to the server until two weeks for the next down day.
gclshorrt,
I was able to try that today and did not work. Thanks anyways.
If anyone else has any suggestions, please let me know.

rsview enterprise temp folder

So an update: There is a folder in Users\public\public documents\rsview enterpise\temp.
When this happened, this folder had over 60K files in it. Once these files were deleted, the application functioned normally. These should have been deleted once the screen is closed. I am still waiting to hear what causes this issue but documenting here for future reference.