Horner PLC issue

unsaint33

I am having an issue uploading program from my Horner PLC (EXL10e). The upload begins without a problem and I see the file transfer message and it seems to complete the uploading (in other words, no fault message of any kind). But the logic on my laptop is still NE (not equal) to the PLC logic. Any idea what is going on? I tried different USB cables and tried power cycling but did not fix the issue.

Another problem I am having with the same PLC is this... if I disconnect the USB cable while I am online with the PLC, the PLC locks up. I power cycle, then the PLC is good to go.

Similar Topics

Hello, I’m new to this forum and if I’m posting incorrectly let me know. I’ve been having an issue I can’t seem to figure out. I’m sure it’s...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem communicating my PLC with Drive via Modbus connection. I start by opening the port and there is no problem, but then when I...
Replies
Views
I am using Cscape 9.9 service pack 8. I am writing my program as a variable based program not register based. When I try and have the output...
Replies
Views
I have a Horner PLC that is reading Ascii string from a device. When the device responds, it responds with the hex value in Ascii. I need to...
Replies
Views
Thanks ahead for any insight or assistance... I am a machine designer of 25+ Years in a relatively new "one man band" position, I've never had...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom