Wonderware 2012 (v10.5) Compatability

mad4x4

Can any one shar a compatability matrix for WW 2012 shoing newer OS what is the highest version of MS Server that this support or are we better running a complete Windows 10 (LTS) environment for Histroian , Intouch Servers and Work Stations (Clients) .

We already have some clients on Window 10 OS but the next stage is moving the "Intouch servers" off of the old enviroment. ( In that environment the Intouch servers were - Microsoft Windows 7 Pro 32-Bit machines with 4GB ram & 450GB

** We know we can upgrade WW2012 to a newer version if required but we have to consider License costs.

Similar Topics

I completely uninstalled Wonderware 2020 and all the related components, rebooted, and then tried to install InTouch 2012, but it won't proceed...
Replies
Views
We have a 2012 Wonderware system running on an older driver setup. ( 2 Servers with about 15 PLCs connected) In each Server, we have an...
Replies
Views
Greetings I am having a problem with a 10 character tagname limit in Wonderware 2012 R2. I imported a graphic. The tags are set as placeholders...
Replies
Views
Hi, fairly new to using WonderWare. I've been asked to create a new project which monitors temperature. I want to create some alarms that pop-up...
Replies
Views
I'm working from some spec documents that declare I must allow the operator to set an alarm delay for any alarm signal. I would like to use WW's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom