manual cx programer omron

indra

Does anyone knows, where I can download the user guide and programming manual of OMRON CX PROGRAMMER Ver 2.10 in English version ?

I also want to change the old CPU C200H to C200HS, please help me to get the procedure of replacement this CPU ? Is it only take out the old and change the new one then download the program ?

Regards,

INDRA

Try MRPLC.com for this down load:

http://forum.mrplc.com/index.php?act=Downloads&CODE=02&id=461

Or, try Omron's web site:

http://oeiwcsnts1.omron.com/pdfcatal.nsf/PDFLookupByUniqueID/9DE3E4B1DF67938086256FEE006DE1F9/$File/M11W446E1010405.pdf?OpenElement

In your project workspace, double click on the PLC, use the pop up drop down to select the new PLC. CX Programmer than changes your program to suit the new PLC. Power the C200H down, remove the CPU, install the c200HS. Down load program. Make sure to save the DM area fron the c200h first, and than down load it also.

manual omron

Hi, my friends,

Thank you very much for your info of manual instruction CX programmer. It is very helpful.

Regards,

INDRA